Minimize leaks and reduce costs
Measuring the consumption of expensive gases leads users to be economical with resources. Costs are reduced, and the user knows exactly where, when and how much has been consumed.
Thermal mass flow meters can easily be fitted into the gas line and read-out immediately.
Benefit from the following properties
- Easy integration thanks to battery operation
- Broken pipe monitoring
- Compact device with local LCD display
- Unaffected by pressure variations
- High precision and dynamic range
- Display of current value and total consumption
- Economical solution
- Gas consumption per user, laboratory
- Chemical industry
- Building technology