Unique designs... For use in liquids or gases
The Gems switches feature high quality, corrosion-resistant materials for use in the toughest environments. Material choices, ranging from stainless steel to Ryton offer vast chemical compatibility. Versions include switches with fixed or adjustable actuation settings, models for viscosity compensation or high pressures, in-line models and designs to satisfy any mounting or space requirement.
Variety of operating principles
The versatile Gems flow switch line utilizes four basic operating principles. Piston types are designed for low flow rates in gases and liquids from 50 cc/min to 20 GPM. Shuttle models are for use with high flow rates from .5 GPM to 100.0 GPM. Paddle models are for large line sizes from 1.25" (32 mm) and up. Electronic switches encompass state-of-the-art electronics and positive visual indication.
FS-600 - No-moving-parts flow switch
The FS-600 series flow switch uses proven thermal dispersion technology to provide a robust no moving parts flow switch even without filtration.
The solid state sensor is compatible with both conductive and non-conductive fluids. Suitable for fluids with particulates or slurries, and is immune to changes in media viscosity. The straight through switch is designed for a long life and can be mounted in any orientation and can handle a wide range of flow rates. No moving parts means years of reliable service.
- Flow rate settings: 0.1 GPM to 11 GPM (0.5 LPM to 41 LPM)
- Port size: 1/2" to 1-1/2" (NPT or G thread)
- Setting type: Fixed
Piston Type Flow Switches
- For low flow rates in liquids and gases
- Models for liquid flow rates as low as 50cc / min. and gas flow rates as low as 2 SCFH.
- Small, compact housings with port sizes from 1/4" NPT
- Precision built for superior accuracy
Shuttle Type Flow Switches
- For moderate to high liquid flow rates
- Models for flow rate settings from .5 GPM to 100.0 GPM
- Rugged housings with port sizes ranging from 3/4" NPT to 3" NPT
- Efficient flow paths assure low line pressure drop at full flow
Paddle Type Flow Switches
- For flow / no-flow detection in large line sizes
- Engineered for positive liquid flow detection at pressures up to 2000psig (138 bar)
- Unique, patented cam design assures low pressure drop and does not require bellows, seals, or mechanical linkages
- Minimum in-line restriction; paddle pivots to move out of liquid path