Thanks to intelligent device monitoring, the software is a perfect service and analysis tool, e.g. to check and adjust settings.
- Display all key device information, e.g. reading, temperature, total, valve voltage etc.
- Specify a setpoint for flow and pressure controllers
- Assign a device name, e.g. name of measuring point ID
- Change the device address (Modbus, Profibus)
- Visualization of measured data
- Adjust the control speed
Operating State Monitoring
The software monitors key operating parameters and indicates irregularities such as:
- Sensor and communication errors
- Unusual device behavior (instability, contamination, etc.)
Switch Measurement Units and Gas Type
- Select the desired units of measurement
- For devices that have been calibrated for several different gases (multigas), user can switch to different stored gas data sets
Plug and Play with USB Cable
Digital communication cable USB/RS485 (PDM-U Art. 328-2169) and versatile cable accessories ensure that measurement and control devices can be operated troublefree from the PC.
Logging & Mixing Module (optional)
- Mix gases with fixed percental proportions
- Master/Slave mixing function
- Visualize and log all measured data
- Export as CSV file for further use in MS Excel or similar program.
Calibration & Adjustment (optional)
- The calibration module can be used to check for deviations in the red-y smart series mass flow meters and controllers.
- The supplemental adjustment module permits manual or automatic adjustment.
- The get red-y 5 software runs under Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10.
- For required hardware, please refer to the operating manual of the software.